Color Tool "3-in-1" is based on the Ives Color Wheel, ideal for anyone who uses color in their work: Quilters, Needle workers, Artists & Crafters, Sewers, Web Designers & Illustrators, Graphic Designers, Architects & Interior Designers, Gardeners, Floral Designers & Wedding Planners.
Handy, take-along, refer to it at home, in your studio, or while shopping.
Improved! Expanded guidelines for use and larger color swatches: 24 color cards and to value finder plus an in-depth instructional guide makes color planning easy.
HOW TO USE THE 3-IN-1 COLOR TOOL
1. Start with your desired color card.
2. Choose one of the color scheme options ex: monochromatic
3. Find the corresponding companion color cards to create the perfect color combination.
4. After choosing your fabrics for example, look through the red or green value finder included at the back of the tool to determine quickly and easily value contrast between two or more colors.
It is important to have more than one value in a project, otherwise the finished product will look dull and lifeless.
The RED plastic is used to look at the colors without or very little red such as BLUE, GREEN.
The GREEN plastic is used to look at the colors without or very little green such as RED, YELLOW.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH FABRIC IN MY SHOP HAS ITS COLOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER MATCHING ONE OF THE CHART IN THE 3-IN-1 COLOR TOOL.
Color Tool - "3-in-1"
- Product Code: Charte de couleur- "3-in-1"
- Availability: 3