A low odor temporary repositionable spray adhesive that does not stain or cause stickiness. 505 glue is a leading product around the world for use in quilting and embroidery projects.
I personally use this product for all my projects.
1. Can be used immediately. No waiting.
2. Can be used with most types of material and paper
3. Dries clear with low odor.
4. Does not transfer.
5. 505 does not wet material.
6. 505 does not cause yellowing.
7. It can be repositioned.
8. It adheres to most materials.
9. No1 user’s choice in this product category.
10. Enables project to be completed more quickly as it eliminates tacking. (no pins)
Usages of 505 Spray
Use 505 Spray and Fix Temporary Adhesive for:
1. Use for raw edge appliqué when you are going to sew it in place.
2. Penny Rugs – spray the back side of wool shapes, place on background to fix in place. Use a blanket stitch around the edges for a permanent hold.
3. Baste your quilts – Spray the wrong side of the backing and put on batting and top to layer your quilt.
4. When loading a quilt on a long arm machine, to only pin once along the lead edge
use 505 to hold the lead edge of the batting and top to the backing fabric.
5. Spray 505 on Embroidery stabilizer. Hoop your stabilizer, spray, and then stick the garment in place on top without hooping.
6. Use 505 to hold patches in place before stitching down.
7. Make fabric covered buttons by spraying the fabric then cover button form. Trim fabric and fold inside top. Apply button back. Fabric will not shift.
ODIF 505 SPRAY - Temporary Fabric Adhesive 500 ML
- Product Code: ODIF 505
- Availability: 6